- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small pkgchives
- 2 lbcremini mushrooms
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ cuppine nuts
- 1 cupquinoa
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
1 cup quinoa 16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2Peel and mince garlic. Wash and mince chives.
2 cloves garlic 1 small pkg chives
- 3In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together the garlic, ½ of the chives, lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
juice of 1 lemon 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Wash and dry arugula. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the remaining minced chives.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 5Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 6Wash and slice mushrooms.
2 lb cremini mushrooms
- 7Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add pine nuts and, stirring constantly, cook until golden brown, 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside to cool.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ cup pine nuts
- 8Return skillet to stove and add more oil. Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Stirring occasionally, cook until just tender, 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Uncover quinoa and fluff with a fork. Add quinoa, mushrooms, and pine nuts to bowl with arugula. Toss to combine.
- 10To serve, place salad on a plate and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!