- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- ½English cucumber
- 1 (15 oz) cangarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ ozParmesan cheese
-  black pepper
-  cayenne pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 500°F.
- 2Drain and rinse chickpeas. Place on paper towels and pat dry. Transfer to a sheet pan.
1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3Drizzle chickpeas with oil and season with cumin, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4Place in the oven and roast until crispy, 15-20 minutes. Stir halfway through cooking time.
- 5Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, lemon juice, oil, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
1 clove garlic ½ lemon 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp Dijon mustard ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Wash and dry arugula.
½ (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 7Wash and medium dice cucumber. Halve and pit avocado; scoop out and medium dice the flesh.
½ English cucumber 1 avocado
- 8Shred ⅛ cup of Parmesan.
½ oz Parmesan cheese
- 9To serve, arrange a bed of arugula on a plate and top with chickpeas, cucumber, and avocado. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with Parmesan. Enjoy!