- ¼ cupalmonds, sliced
- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 2 stickscelery
- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 16dried apricots
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 4 sliceswhole grain bread
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Place chicken in a small saucepan. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until chicken is cooked through, 8-12 minutes. Remove from liquid and place on a plate.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 3In a large bowl, prepare dressing by mixing together yogurt, Dijon, honey, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt 2 tsp Dijon mustard 2 tsp honey ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add almonds and, stirring constantly, cook until golden brown, 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside to cool.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ cup almonds, sliced
- 5Wash and dry celery and green onions. Small dice celery and add to bowl with dressing. Trim and discard root ends, chop onions, and add to bowl.
2 sticks celery 1 small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 6Small dice apricots and add to bowl. Add almonds to bowl.
16 dried apricots
- 7Wash and dry spinach.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 8Toast bread if desired.
4 slices whole grain bread
- 9Pat dry the chicken with paper towels, small dice, and add to bowl. Toss salad until well combined.
- 10To serve, arrange a bed of spinach on a plate and top with chicken salad. Enjoy with crusty bread!