- 2 (6 oz) jarsartichoke hearts, marinated
- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ⅔ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 4 slicesprosciutto
- 2red bell peppers
- 10 ozrotini pasta
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
-  onion powder
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
2 tsp salt 10 oz rotini pasta
- 2Meanwhile, preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Lay prosciutto in the skillet and cook until it browns slightly, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil 4 slices prosciutto
- 3Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
2 red bell peppers 1 small pkg fresh basil 1 (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 4Seed and slice bell peppers into thin strips. Peel and mince shallots.
- 5Return skillet to stove over medium-high heat. Add more oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add peppers, shallots, and salt; cook, stirring often, until crisp-tender, 5-6 minutes.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt
- 6Meanwhile, peel and mince garlic. Add to the skillet with the peppers during the last 30 seconds of cooking. Remove both from heat and set aside to cool.
2 cloves garlic
- 7Combine oil, vinegar, Dijon, and spices in a large salad bowl and whisk to combine the dressing.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil ¼ cup red wine vinegar 2 tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ¼ tsp onion powder ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- 8Drain and thinly slice artichoke hearts; transfer to the bowl with the dressing.
2 (6 oz) jars artichoke hearts, marinated
- 9Cut cheese into ½-inch cubes; transfer to the bowl.
⅔ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 10Halve olives and add to the bowl.
½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 11Pick basil leaves off the stems, roll up crosswise, and thinly slice into ribbons. Add to the bowl.
- 12When the pasta is done cooking, drain and rinse under cold, running water. Transfer pasta, bell pepper mixture, and arugula to the bowl and toss to combine the salad.
- 13Chop or tear prosciutto into pieces.
- 14To serve, divide pasta salad between plates or bowls and top with crispy prosciutto. Enjoy!