- 1 (6 oz) jarartichoke hearts, marinated
- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- ½ small pkgfresh basil
- 1 clovegarlic
- ¼ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ⅓ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 2 slicesprosciutto
- 1red bell pepper
- 5 ozrotini pasta
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
-  onion powder
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
1 tsp salt 5 oz rotini pasta
- 2Meanwhile, preheat a skillet over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Lay prosciutto in the skillet and cook until it browns slightly, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
½ tsp extra virgin olive oil 2 slices prosciutto
- 3Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
1 red bell pepper ½ small pkg fresh basil ½ (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 4Seed and slice bell pepper into thin strips. Peel and mince shallot.
- 5Return skillet to stove over medium-high heat. Add more oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add peppers, shallots, and salt; cook, stirring often, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp salt
- 6Meanwhile, peel and mince garlic. Add to the skillet with the peppers during the last 30 seconds of cooking. Remove both from heat and set aside to cool.
1 clove garlic
- 7Combine oil, vinegar, Dijon, and spices in a large salad bowl and whisk to combine the dressing.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp red wine vinegar 1 tsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper ⅛ tsp onion powder ⅛ tsp Italian seasoning
- 8Drain and thinly slice artichoke hearts; transfer to the bowl with the dressing.
1 (6 oz) jar artichoke hearts, marinated
- 9Cut cheese into ½-inch cubes; transfer to the bowl.
⅓ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 10Halve olives and add to the bowl.
¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 11Pick basil leaves off the stems, roll up crosswise, and thinly slice into ribbons. Add to the bowl.
- 12When the pasta is done cooking, drain and rinse under cold, running water. Transfer pasta, bell pepper mixture, and arugula to the bowl and toss to combine the salad.
- 13Chop or tear prosciutto into pieces.
- 14To serve, divide pasta salad between plates or bowls and top with crispy prosciutto. Enjoy!