- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 lbgreen beans
- 1 ½ lbsweet potatoes
-  almond meal/flour
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  panko bread crumbs
-  pure maple syrup
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 lb green beans 1 ½ lb sweet potatoes
- 3Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4When pan is hot, add almond meal and bread crumbs to dry pan. Toast, stirring often, until golden brown; about 2 minutes. Transfer the breading mix to a medium bowl and set pan aside to use later.
⅓ cup almond meal/flour 1 ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 5Add salt and pepper to the bowl with the almonds and bread crumbs and stir to combine.
1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 6Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and place on a cutting board. Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin cutlets.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 7Crack the egg into another medium bowl and beat with a whisk or fork.
- 8One piece at a time, dip chicken fillets in the beaten egg (letting the excess drip off), then in the almond mixture (pressing to adhere) and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Cook in the center of the oven until golden brown and cooked through; about 18 minutes.
- 9Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into 1-inch cubes; transfer to a small saucepan. Add water to the saucepan, covering the potatoes, cover with a lid, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until they are tender when pierced with a fork, 8-10 minutes.
- 10Trim and discard the ends of the green beans.
- 11Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 12Peel and mince or press the garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 13Add butter to the skillet and swirl to coat the bottom. Add the beans, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the beans are tender-crisp, 3-4 minutes
2 tbsp butter, unsalted ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 14Once the potatoes are tender, remove from heat, carefully scoop out ½ cup of the water and set aside. Drain the potatoes in a colander and return them back to the saucepan.
- 15Add maple syrup, butter, salt, pepper and the reserved cooking water (if needed) to the potatoes; mash with a potato masher (or fork) until smooth.
2 tbsp pure maple syrup ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 16To serve, divide the almond-crusted chicken, green beans, and maple mash between plates. Enjoy!