- 6baby bok choy
- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (12 oz) pkgextra firm tofu
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 cupinstant brown rice
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  pure maple syrup
-  rice vinegar
-  soy sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1In a small saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth 1 cup instant brown rice
- 2Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Drain and large dice tofu; place on paper towels and pat dry.
1 (12 oz) pkg extra firm tofu
- 4Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add tofu and, stirring frequently, cook until lightly browned, 5-6 minutes.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 5Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, whisk together ½ of the garlic (save the rest for the bok choy), soy sauce, maple syrup, and rice vinegar.
4 cloves garlic 3 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp pure maple syrup 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 6Add sauce to tofu. Stirring frequently, cook until sauce thickens and coats tofu, 2-3 minutes.
- 7Wash bok choy, trim ends, and separate into leaves.
6 baby bok choy
- 8Transfer tofu and sauce to a plate and return skillet to stove. Add more oil, remaining garlic, and pepper; cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 9Add bok choy and soy sauce. Tossing occasionally, cook until greens are just wilted and stalks are tender-crisp, 2-3 minutes.
½ tbsp soy sauce
- 10To serve, arrange rice, tofu, and bok choy in a bowl. Enjoy!