- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- ½ (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- ½ mediumred onion
- ¾ lbribeye steak
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  pure maple syrup
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, maple syrup, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Transfer ½ to a small bowl.
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 ½ tbsp pure maple syrup ½ tsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 2Place steak in medium bowl and turn to coat.
¾ lb ribeye steak
- 3Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Wash, core, and cut pear into thin wedges. Peel and thinly slice onion into half rings.
1 pear ½ medium red onion
- 5Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add pear and onion slices; cook until lightly browned and tender, 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a large bowl.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Add steak to grill/skillet and cook until desired doneness, 2-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
- 7Wash and dry arugula. Add to bowl with pear and onion and toss.
½ (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 8Crumble goat cheese.
½ (4 oz) log goat cheese
- 9To serve, place steak and salad on a plate, sprinkle with goat cheese, and drizzle with remaining sauce. Enjoy!