- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 ¼ lbchicken drumsticks
- 3 clovesgarlic
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  parsley flakes
-  tamari soy sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F. Using a paper towel, lightly coat a small baking dish with oil.
about ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2Add chicken to the dish, place in the oven, and bake for 10 minutes.
1 ¼ lb chicken drumsticks
- 3Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, prepare sauce by mixing together ⅔ of the garlic (save the rest for dressing), soy sauce, honey, and parsley flakes. Set aside.
3 cloves garlic 1 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce 2 tbsp honey ½ tsp parsley flakes
- 4Wash, dry and transfer spinach to a large bowl. Halve and pit avocado; scoop out, medium dice, and add to bowl. Wash, peel, and quarter orange. Slice 3 of the quarters (save 1 for the dressing) into wedges and add to bowl. Toss salad.
½ (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 1 avocado 1 orange
- 5Remove dish from oven, pour honey garlic sauce over drumsticks and turn to coat. Place back in the oven and bake until cooked through, another 10-15 minutes.
- 6In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together juice of remaining orange, remaining garlic, oil, salt, and pepper.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7To serve, place drumsticks on a plate, add salad on the side, and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!