- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1 (14.5 oz) candiced tomatoes
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2 slicesgluten-free bread
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¾ lbraw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2If using frozen shrimp, place in a bowl and cover with cold water to thaw. Set aside.
¾ lb raw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 3Heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 4Peel and mince onion and garlic.
½ medium yellow onion 2 cloves garlic
- 5Coat bottom of sauté pan with oil. Add onion, and stirring frequently, cook until softened, 3-4 minutes.
about 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Add garlic, oregano, and pepper; cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
1 tsp oregano ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 7Add tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tomato juices thicken, 5-7 minutes.
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 8Drain shrimp and rinse under cold water until there are no more ice chunks. Place on paper towels and pat dry.
- 9Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 10Remove sauté pan from heat. Stir in ¾ of the minced parsley (save the rest for garnishing), shrimp, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle feta over top.
⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper ½ (4 oz) package crumbled feta cheese
- 11Place in the oven and bake until shrimp are opaque and cheese melts, 8-12 minutes.
- 12Drizzle the bread slices with olive oil, then place in the oven, directly on a rack, until crispy, 1-2 minutes.
2 slices gluten-free bread 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 13To serve, place shrimp on a plate and garnish with remaining parsley. Serve with crusty bread. Enjoy!