- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ cupquinoa
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
½ cup quinoa 8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2Peel and mince garlic. Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
1 clove garlic ½ small bunch cilantro
- 3In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, cilantro, oil, lime juice, honey, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 lime ¼ tsp honey ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4Wash and dry spinach; transfer to a large bowl.
½ (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 5Wash, halve, and add tomatoes to bowl. Halve and pit avocado; scoop out, medium dice, and add to bowl.
½ pint grape tomatoes 1 avocado
- 6Uncover quinoa and fluff with a fork. Add to bowl and toss salad.
- 7To serve, place salad on a plate and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!