- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ½ (8 oz) pkgfresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 clovegarlic
- 2gluten-free buns or rolls
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
-  red wine vinegar
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2In a small bowl, prepare marinade by whisking together oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp Italian seasoning ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 3Slice chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Add to bowl with marinade and toss to coat.
½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 5Preheat oven to broil and position rack under the broiler.
- 6Wash and slice tomato into rounds. Halve and pit avocado; thinly slice ½ (save the rest for the salad) while still in skin and scoop out.
1 tomato 1 avocado
- 7Slice mozzarella into rounds.
½ (8 oz) pkg fresh mozzarella cheese
- 8Place buns or rolls, cut side up, on a sheet pan. Top the bottom halves with avocado slices, chicken, tomato slices, and mozzarella. Leave the top halves as is so they get crusty.
2 gluten-free buns or rolls
- 9Place in the oven and broil until cheese melts, 3-4 minutes.
- 10Peel and mince garlic. In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by combining garlic, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and remaining avocado. Mash together until smooth.
1 clove garlic 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp red wine vinegar ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 11Wash and dry spinach. Add to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
½ (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 12To serve, place sandwiches on a plate and have with spinach salad on the side. Enjoy!