- ½ (142 g) pkgbaby spinach
- 0.227 kgchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 2gluten-free buns or rolls
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium heat.
- 2In a small bowl, prepare cajun rub by mixing together cumin, coriander, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper.
¼ tsp cumin ¼ tsp coriander ¼ tsp paprika ⅛ tsp oregano ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 3Slice chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Rub with spice mixture on all sides.
- 4Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken fillets and cook until golden brown and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 5In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar ⅛ tsp Dijon mustard 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 6Wash and dry spinach. Save a small handful of leaves for the burgers; add the rest to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
½ (142 g) pkg baby spinach
- 7Wash and slice tomato into rounds. Halve and pit avocado; thinly slice while still in skin and scoop out.
1 tomato 1 avocado
- 8Toast buns on grill/skillet.
2 gluten-free buns or rolls
- 9To serve, spread some Dijon on buns. Top with remaining spinach leaves, chicken, and slices of tomato and avocado. Serve with spinach salad on the side. Enjoy!