- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 2 mediumbeets
- ½ (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- ¼ cupwalnuts
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 500°F.
- 2Wash, trim root ends, peel, and thinly slice beets into half rounds. Transfer to a sheet pan, drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
2 beets 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 3Place in the oven and roast until beets are tender, 20 minutes.
- 4Wash and dry spinach and oranges. Peel and thinly slice oranges into half rounds.
½ (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 2 oranges
- 5In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp balsamic vinegar ¼ tsp Dijon mustard ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Crumble goat cheese into a small bowl. Roughly chop walnuts.
½ (4 oz) pkg goat cheese ¼ cup walnuts
- 7To serve, arrange a bed of spinach on a plate and top with beet and orange slices. Sprinkle with goat cheese, walnuts, and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!